Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sarcastic One Liners

Lol so I've come to the conclusion...... that my children are just as sarcastic and full of attitude as I am. Drama Queen is the most random of them all, and she ALWAYS speaks her mind. How most of us have that lil bell go off in our heads, when we're about to say something that we know we shouldn't? Well that bell is missing from Miss Drama Queen's head. lol A one liner from her, which made me go into my room and laugh my butt off, was is she is now at that stage, where she is quite morbid. But she is so serious and matter of fact about it, that you can't help but laugh. When we had tornado warnings a couple of weeks back, which I at first reassured her that we would be ok, and then I cracked up. "If we get a tornado we'll die." Or... "If you eat too much of that you'll get diabetes." So about every end of a sentence with her is now some kind of medical problem or you die.

My favorite one liner I thought up in the past 2 weeks is "That boy is so wigga, he makes Vanilla Ice look gangsta!" Admit it, you are now singing Ice, Ice, Baby in your head, probably busting out with the running man too.

Leave comments with some of your favorite sarcastic quotes. :)

2 comments:

JustJohn said...

"Stop Colaborate and Listen...."
OMG!!! You're right....

Gotta love them sarcastic younguns...

sarcasticwordvomit said...

Ty for the comment. Oh and speaking of Vanilla Ice, they had him on the morning show, I spit my coffee out I was laughing so hard. (Well not him but doing a time capsule thingy.)