Friday, August 21, 2009

Schizophrenic Superhero & Smushface......HELP!!!!!!

Why does Schizophrenic-Superhero (for short S.S.)have to have every t.v. in the house on Nick? I try to escape the noise, but no matter where I go in the house..... I HEAR IT!!! If I turn it off in my room, oh bloody hades, hell hath no fury like wolverine/spiderman/the hulk/batman/hellboy/willy wonka & spongebob all rolled into one!!!! Yes and I'm dreading the day he starts school too. I can just see it now. Being called to school on the first day because some kid ticked off the Schizophrenic Superhero, which involved him jumping off a desk, onto another child saying "You made HULK mad!" Lets not forget too that Mr. S.S, also torments his older siblings, yesterday he was boxing with his oldest brother. The child can hit, he had slept in bed with us this weekend, and was restless, I finally went to sleep around 4 a.m. Only to be rudely woken up by being decked in chin. Hell it hurt, I glared at him and vowed to my self "Self no more s.s. in the bed.... ever."

I have been tormented since 7 a.m. with Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer. Lets not forget his favorite thing to torment me with, LEGO'S. I hate lego's, & I think the maker of Lego's should be burned to the ground. In my defense there is only so much you can take of stepping on those suckers, in the middle of the night, while going to the bathroom. It hurts. So I did the smart thing and threw all that I could find, in the trash. Of course while S.S. was sleeping, see I am to smart. But..... not smart enough. HE STILL HAS THEM!!!! I have no idea where they came from, I sure as hell haven't bought any more of those torture tools. So I've come to the conclusion he has a hidey hole somewhere in this house, that is the lego's safe haven from Mom. S.S. must have shared this "secret place" with our dog Smushface, because when you ask Smushface if he wants to go outside, he disappears. We have looked all over the house when he is "missing", and you still cannot find him. Smushface is pretty smart though, being we'd spell outside, and he'd still know what we meant. Goal for the day: Find the "secret place" of the lego's & Smushface.

S.W.V

No comments: